We’re passionate believers in the power of volunteering.
It changes lives for the better. That’s why we encourage and support people to get involved.
Being a volunteer:
- Builds your confidence and self-esteem
- Gives you new skills
- Improves your health and well-being
- Provides valuable work experience
- Boosts your career options
- Benefits your community
- Introduces you to new people and experiences
- Shows your commitment to doing good and helping others
- Is fun!
There are so many ways to be a volunteer and everyone has something to offer –your energy, life experience, specialist skills, or simply your time. Perhaps you’re looking for a career change or between jobs?
Our aim is to find the best role for you – so if you want to do voluntary work, you’ve come to the right place!
See what opportunities are currently on offer.
& Self Esteem
& Work Experience
Meet New People
& Have Fun
Become a telephone befriender and help us protect more people from loneliness and isolation. Through regular calls and chats, this enjoyable and rewarding role provides reassurance, improves wellbeing and helps our phone companions to reconnect with their community.